Other People Exist

and are not just sense data

My Photo

Studies show that even when they are not there, other people exist, with thoughts, feelings, and desires just like you



Work has progressed on Issue #29, The 6th Annual Death/Christmas Issue. I have completed 12 pages of first quality material, so I have only to add 4 pages of shameless filler and the issue will be ready to mail. Of course I will let everyone know when it is completed so they can begin their vigil by the mailbox.


Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Great photos! It doesn't seem as Christmasie as that up here.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Starting in the new year I will become a customer of your Other People Exist...cause I want to see them...so far in my reality only I exist, the rest are illusions. But I really came over to say Merry Christmas.

12:24 PM  
Blogger tony said...


2:29 AM  
Blogger Merle Sneed said...

Not a big fan of the Christmas, but I enjoyed the photos.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Thank you to all.

Sandy, I hope you'll become a subscriber, but I can't promise I will be continuing after issue #30.

1:48 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

what....now you tell me!! Shit..

What issue are you up to? ha.

And why now...

don't quit...



7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home