Other People Exist

and are not just sense data

My Photo

Studies show that even when they are not there, other people exist, with thoughts, feelings, and desires just like you


Happy Half Christmas!



Blogger tony said...

.....& A Happy Half-New Year!
[England Vs Germany on Sunday!]

1:18 PM  
Blogger Pat Tillett said...

Hi there,
I saw your comment at Megan's blog and thought I'd check you out. I'm happy I did! If you don't mind, I'm gonna tag along...

3:18 PM  
Blogger emma said...

pat, it's a decision you won't regret.

Happy Half-Christmas to you too!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Merle Sneed said...

Same to you Mr. Kurt.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

See, the things I do for you? When I'm not sending in my renewal cash, that is?

12:26 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Bah, half humbug.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...


7:09 AM  
Blogger The rules said...

I hope Macy's has a Half-Christmas sale

7:40 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

P.S. What's with the Bucket O' Flame you got going on there in the corner?

10:38 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Megan - You have to read the words on the card.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

I did. I swear I did. Sometimes I wonder if I have a brain tumor or something...

9:47 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

oh no I thought I could forget and avoid this half holiday...thanks loads...

(love it - the reminder)..

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Arun said...

Fuck you too, Kurt!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home