Other People Exist

and are not just sense data

My Photo
Name:

Studies show that even when they are not there, other people exist, with thoughts, feelings, and desires just like you

Friday

OPE celebrates the arrival of money



I enjoy receiving your money. I have no preference between cash and checks. My bank, however, does not accept money orders.

Money can be sent to me to subscribe to Other People Exist zine, to purchase back issues, or as a thank you for doing the work I do and being an inspiration to anyone who has ever wanted to quit his job like a big baby and follow his unrealistic dreams.

8 Comments:

Blogger tony said...

Ah "Money" is Soooo "20th Century".!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Merle Sneed said...

Vagrancy is a dream? Who knew?

10:57 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Tell me when to start my vigil.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Megan,
ASAP.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Kay. But I'm going to do it next to the air conditioner, iffen you don't mind...

6:45 PM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

At first I thought you wrote "Money can be sent to me to un-subscribe...." That would be a new twist!

How do we know if our dreams are unrealistic if we don't at least try them. (Well, aside from everyone telling us they are unrealistic;-)

11:48 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Oh Kurt. You know, you're such a tease posting only every couple of weeks. Just enough to keep us hooked but not enough to ever leave us fully satisfied. I think I might have to draw you with big chick boobs.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous MC said...

Wow a twenty! Awesome!

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home