Other People Exist

and are not just sense data

My Photo
Name:

Studies show that even when they are not there, other people exist, with thoughts, feelings, and desires just like you

Tuesday

OPE recognizes the arrival of the new drum cartridge

The latest issue of OPE (#26) was delayed by a copier breakdown, but today we rejoice in the arrival of a new drum cartridge. Copying will recommence tomorrow, and the latest issue should be in subscribers' hot little hands in the next few days. Enjoy!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mrsupole said...

Isn't that type of equipment rather ancient. I mean I just have to keep shooting some kind of inky stuff into the veins of my copy machine. My old copy machine with the cartridge thingy just sits there gathering dust cause I did not even know they still made cartridges or for that matter even refilled them anymore.

Geez, you learn something new everyday. I might just have to replug that thing in and see what happens. Although the dust mites might hate me.

God bless.

PS....have you ever just thought about e-mailing copies of OPE to everyone and then we can all SAVE A TREE. And just charge us $12.

4:38 PM  
Blogger tut-tut said...

? I want my zine (I'm sending in my $).

5:43 PM  
Blogger LK said...

You could alternatively write OPE straight onto the tree and then we save the drum cartridges as well.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Trey said...

Cartridges named for musical instruments are cool.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I want my OPE. Give me another week or so, and I should be in cash again.

Have fun replacing the drum!

8:58 PM  
Blogger tony said...

When Push Comes To Shove, You Cant Beat A Drum!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Hunter will be glad. Too bad Todd's dead and can't put it in for you and do the copying.

7:57 AM  
Blogger tut-tut said...

I've filled out the renewal form. Next step: the check

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home