Other People Exist

and are not just sense data

My Photo
Name:

Studies show that even when they are not there, other people exist, with thoughts, feelings, and desires just like you

Tuesday

It's time for my annual post in which I reveal everything I know about the Super Bowl.

The Super Bowl is an annual football game between the two teams that have won the most games and/or won their division this year. The game takes place this Sunday. I do not know which teams are playing, only that there will be two.

Traditionally, I TIVO the Super Bowl, then fast forward through the game itself to watch the ads. Two years ago, there was a clever ad with a hitchhiker. Last year: nothing. Sunday will be an excellent day to go to the movies or shop at normally crowded stores, such as Target, as many people will be in their homes watching the game in real time.

I just read a news article about the game, and I now know which teams are playing, though I cannot tell you the names of any of the players. Here are some football players whose names I know: Ken Stabler, Dave Casper, Fred Biletnikoff.

That is all. 

10 Comments:

Blogger tony said...

American Football is for Girls! (Rugby with tin-hats?) Although,saying that, I hope New England Win!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

What's football?

5:29 PM  
Anonymous MC/Curtis said...

That's about all I know too, except that they take a break and have these horrible half time shows that are so bad they make me cringe and feel uncomfortable.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Diane said...

well, you know more than me! The football player name I know is Joe Namoth.

Fabulous idea to take advantage of the open spaces on Sunday!

11:48 AM  
Blogger tut-tut said...

Madonna will be there, too.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Ed & Jeanne said...

You're a football expert...I didn't know any of those players. I too fastfoward the game for the ads. Then I fast forward the ads that don't look interesting. 87 hours of pre-game-post coverage down to 12 minutes of viewing...

12:09 PM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I'm in the States and the nudes I promised (not of me) just went into the mail system this morning. They should be to you by Monday.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

I am in Spain, but hopefully the mailman will leave the nudes behind the side gate.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Still away?

12:43 PM  
Blogger Don, American Idle said...

By the way, I loved your pie chart.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home