Other People Exist

and are not just sense data

My Photo

Studies show that even when they are not there, other people exist, with thoughts, feelings, and desires just like you


Issue # 31 enters the mail stream

Issue # 31 entered the mail stream today at approximately 11:00 AM my time. Long-time subscribers know this means it is time to pull up a chair and begin their vigil by the mail slot. Remember: keep focused. Don't take your eyes off the slot. Monitor any pets or infants sparingly.

Also: our subscriber Judith moved and did not notify us of her new address. I had already personalized her copy of issue #31 when I found out. I am in need of a new subscriber named Judith. If your name is Judith, or you know a Judith, please consider subscribing yourself/her. Judith, your copy of issue #31 is ready to mail.


Blogger tony said...


9:41 AM  
Blogger Alan Smithee said...

I know a Jan.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Merle Sneed said...

The United States Postal Service thanks one and all. You are a true patriot.

7:13 PM  
Blogger tut-tut said...

Il est arrivé.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Le Hooray!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home