Other People Exist

and are not just sense data

My Photo

Studies show that even when they are not there, other people exist, with thoughts, feelings, and desires just like you



Thank you for your honesty. ©Kurt


Blogger tut-tut said...

I have no rejoinder, but I do wonder where they're heading

Happy Oscars to you.

12:16 PM  
Blogger tony said...

Just The Thought Just Chills Me To The Bone........

12:22 PM  
Blogger Don, American Idle said...

I enlarged it to get the phone numbers, but alas, they only have local delivery. The meats want first class airfare to CA; the bus won't do, even though there could be work along the way. They must think they are prime.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a facebook page for OPE. Check mine out, its called "The how not to guide to parenting and marriage"...... tee here

8:01 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Is that Jon? If so, welcome back.

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, Jon in the flesh.....cyber flesh. I still never fail to laugh when I make my way back to visit OPE.

5:02 AM  
Blogger Joanne Casey said...

You can't even be sure of getting horse there.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home